Heavy Equipment Industry
Product Support & Engineering Representative
|LANGUAGE||Korean and English|
|CONTACT NAME||Won Park|
The company provides sales, service, and technical support services for machine tool, construction equipment, lift trucks, skid steer loader, and mini-excavator companies in North America. It was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Suwanee, GA.
Product Support & Engineering is the representative of the company's Engine Div. Sales and Service Department in North / Middle and Latin America Continent and acts as a liaison between the company's Engine Div. in Korea and American markets in technical issues of Service, Development and Quality. The Product Support & Engineering Representative will work at the company's Engine Div. America office in Rolling Meadows, IL and report directly to Sales manager of the company's Engine Div. America office and cross-functionally, PS and Sales team in Korea are dot report line. PS Team in Korea will be a technical support organization for this role. The Product Support & Engineering Representative will manage, develop, and grow the sales through the Company's-Engine Div. business channels, research and resolve technical problems, proactively promote aftermarket sales and marketing programs via outbound calls and dealer training programs.
- Relationship management, develop and maintain a positive working relationship with OEM companies and Dealers
- Assist and resolve technical issues of Service, Development and Quality, related with OEM companies and Dealers.
- Investigate and report the information for technical issues to HDI Engine Div. as needed (Failure parts, End-user’s working condition etc.)
- Develop and create Dealer training material and conduct service training as needed.
- Sales Engineering for customers
- Claim Review and Approval with PS staff
- Claim and Quality Meeting with customers
- Engine Sales Technical Supports
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering field preferred )
- 5+ years of Customer or Product Support or Engineering Experience
- Bi-lingual (English and Korean)
- Extensive technical knowledge of Diesel Engines including mechanical-type and electronical control type.
- Basic Technical knowledge of production
- Understanding of mechanical and operational requirements of Generators.
- Understanding of mechanical and operational requirements of construction equipment
- Good understanding of OEM and distributors’ roles in distributing product
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, wiring diagrams, structured BOMs
- Medical Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision