Inventory Management Specialist
|DEPARTMENT||Logistics & Warehouse|
|LANGUAGE||Korean & English|
|CONTACT NAME||Won Park|
As one of the world's largest tire manufacturers, the company has more than 60 years of history immersed in an innovative approach to product development, market expansion, technical progression, and environmental awareness.
- Ensure sufficient inventory levels to meet customer demand while reducing losses and inefficiencies.
- Responsible for being involved several inventory control processes and help count.
- Examine, move, order, and dispose of stock as needed.
- Report to management and have an influential role in inventory planning and strategy.
- Track Inventory counts – Data Entry
- Bachelor's degree in Supply chain/Logistics, Business or Economics
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Will be required to participate in Corporate HQ Meetings when needed.
- Bilingual Korean / English
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Year-End Incentive
- Relocation Assistance