EV Battery Mfg.
Customer Service Assistant
|DEPARTMENT||Administrative and Customer Support|
|LANGUAGE||Korean and English|
|CONTACT NAME||Recruiting Dept.|
The Company manufactures large lithium-ion polymer batteries for electric vehicle (EV) and energy storage applications. The Company has global operations focused on petrochemical products, information/electronic materials, and energy solutions.
In a fast-paced environment, the team-oriented role of the Customer Service Assistant is to support daily customer service activities for existing and future business of the Company. It will require an understanding of handling manufacturer product warranties and Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) in B2B and B2C environments, and identifying clients’ needs, generating solutions, and responding to customer requests in a timely manner, all while having adequate time management skills and the ability to nurture effective relationships with customers.
- Maintain and own up-to-date daily RMA submissions and approvals data
- Report to the Customer Service Specialist on the status of RMA activities
- Manage and keep track of e-documents related to RMAs for the internal team
- Receive and keep records of invoices from customers, partners, and sub-contractors
- Coordinate with the the internal team for approvals and to process invoices
- Send expense reports to the Customer Service Manager
- Maintain an amenable demeanor with challenging and/or upset customers
- Support internal reporting requirements
- High School diploma required, Associate’s Degree in Business preferred
- Korean and English required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; experience in Microsoft Teams preferred
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Year-End Incentive