Solar Modules Mfg.
|CONTACT NAME||Recruiting Dept.|
The Company designs, builds, and manages financially sustainable solar photovoltaic (PV) solutions. The Company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PVs to North America, combining the technologies, processes, and partnerships to deliver utility-grade solar PV solutions customized for the U.S. energy market.
The Contract Manager understand the construction and solar industries and lead negotiations for contract sums and detailed terms and conditions with related partners and vendors, aligning this with the Company's expansion plan in U.S. This position reports directly to the Head of Project Control or other Senior Management personnel that the President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Bartow County, GA and working hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm or from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. 25% ± 10% of working hours may be spent on business trips.
- Correct useful information before the contract phase: Survey the market situation; survey potential candidates for engineering, design builders, consultants, law firms, insurance providers, and so on; survey updated regulations and policies by jurisdiction
- Lead in negotiation and contracts for designated projects: Understand construction market norms; understand solar manufacturing processes and the demarcation between construction and manufacturing; and manage the bidding processes (narrow down confident candidates, prepare and share RFI, compare each proposal, request TBE, finalize CBE); understand construction projects, including but not limited to, delivery methods, construction methods, scheduling, budgeting, cash flow forecasting, and so on; and strategic approach for negotiation
- Contract & Cost Management during construction phase: Evaluate payment application by each contractor with in-house Project Managers and Construction Managers and proceed with payments after the evaluation; review monthly reports by each contractor in terms of progress by revenue, schedule, and budget per Project while handling the Project Management System, account master files and Percentage of Completion (“POC”), and report unusual events; Evaluate Project Change Documents (“PCD”) with each contractor with Project Managers and Construction Managers and request approval from the Head of Project Control; review daily reports by the design builder and report if there are unusual events; lead final accounts with each contractor; cooperate with related teams such as PMO, the Finance team, HR, and so on
- Support the Head of Project Control to develop and review project schedules, cost estimation, bill of materials, budgets, scopes of work, standards, and quotes from suppliers for new projects
- Aid in the management and organization of information flow
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in engineering, or another related field
- Minimum 10 years of construction contract experience
- Experience supporting the completion of large-scale projects, particularly in construction and/or the semiconductor industry and/or solar PV projects
- Assertive and able to cope with a dynamic surrounding; being a team player
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly
- Ability to meet due dates
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Relocation Assistance